Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Technology

Technology has been our biggest struggle lately. I found out my father was on 21 yes, 21 dating websites. I also found out he had been scammed by many people. It was at this point we starting looking into ways to control his online activities.

We started by cleaning up his emails... this was very helpful! 
We created a monitored GMail account and added it to all of his computers! This works well. 
We added parental controls to his kindle fire... working well.
Removed safari and added chrome to his iPhone. Not sure about this yet.
Forward all his email to GMail with very heavy spam filters. Very helpful.
Block him from making purchases on the apple network and kindle. This is financially helpful. 

I also have access to all of his emails and websites now. This is extremely helpful.

This is just the start, I am aggressively monitoring my father to ensure he is not scammed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment